Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had an amazing mother's day yesterday. I didn't have to run here and there and everywhere to see other mothers...it was just for me! All day! We did absolutely nothing but watch movies, play outside and just be together. It was so wonderful. I have such a wonderful loving family and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

It started with Kai at 7:30 whispering...

Kai: Daddy, wake up, it's Mother's Day we have to fix mommy breakfast

Eric: Ok, I'll be there in a minute.

I then proceed to get up to use the restroom

Kai: Mommy...don't get up don't get up go back to sleep.

Then later that day Kai, Reed and I were outside while Chadd and Eric were at the grocery and Reed was up in Kai's tree house screaming

Reed: Hap Birfday You. Hap Birfday You!

Me: Thank you Reed but It's not my Birthday, It's Mother's Day.

Reed: Hap Mov Day You. Hap Mov Day You

Me: Thank you baby, I love you.

Reed: I wuv u I wuv u I wuv u

He was screaming this so loud I know everyone in the neighborhood hear it and that made me smile even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment